Friday 5 March 2010

Bangkok Bar

Aware that I was travelling on my own, I popped into a bar at the end of Kao San Road. I remembered going there when I was last in Thailand about 7 years ago and where I had met some single travellers.

It was crowded as I walked in. Thai girls were playing pool with western travellers. Elsewhere football fans were watching the premier league on the big screen in the corner - I had forgotten it was a Sunday.

Standing at the bar drinking a beer, I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. It was a Thai girl. She was pretty, petite and about 28 years old.

TG - Hello, where you from.

Me - England

She blew me a kiss and started to dance in front of me.

"I think you're in there mate" said a voice from behind me. I turned around to see a young guy on his own. "You reckon?" I replied. His name was Paul, he was 19 years old, on his first trip to Thailand and his mates had deserted him.

She walked up to me again and tugged on my t-shirt. "I like you" she said, before dancing some more. I chatted to Paul in between bouts of having my t-shirt tugged. We talked about where we were planning to travel to and what we planned on doing. I wanted to scuba dive in the islands. Paul wanted to have a few suits made as he was starting a job upon his return to the UK.

The girl tugged my t-shirt firmly as she walked up to me again.

TG - you, me boom boom, boom boom.

Me - Boom boom?

She grabbed my t-shirt, gyrated against me and grinned.

TG - Yeah boom boom, boom boom.

She whispered in my ear "Two Thousand bart"

I looked around at Paul, who was now talking to another Thai girl, and he gave me the thumbs up.

Me - I'm sorry, but no thanks.

TG - Boom boom, boom boom.

Me - Er.. still no i'm afraid.

She walked off as I looked at the girl with Paul. She was gyrating against him and he had his hands on her bum. She was quite tall as Thai girls go. Paul lapped up the attention as she kissed him and whispered in his ear. Seconds later he reached for his wallet and looked through the contents just as she turned to look at me and smiled. I could see where this was leading, and so I tapped him on the shoulder.

Me - Paul mate, are you doing what I think you're doing?

Paul - Yeah, why not, when in Thailand and all that, plus it's only Forty quid.

Me - She's not very petite like the other one.

Paul - Yeah but I quite like that. My ex was taller than me.

Me - Have you seen her Adam's apple? It's bigger than my fist.

Paul - What does that mean?

Me - Mate, it means that she's got a big cock.

He was aghast, as he took a fresh look at "her". Needless to say that he saved his money and bought me a beer instead. "Live and learn eh" I said. "Aye mate, cheers".

No comments: