Thursday 26 November 2009

FH

I am meeting FH tonight. I first met her a wedding a few weeks ago. Well it was at the reception in fairness and she was in another bar. It wasn't the most interesting of conversations, but she was incredibly hot and so some things are more forgivable than others. She had two pieces of news that she insisted on telling me. A) that her best and oldest friend had ruined her evening by professing his eternal love for her, and B) that she was still in love with someone in Germany. She then decided to start speaking in French and when she realised I didn't, went back to English.

FH - "Are you in the army?"

Me - "No"

FH - "Were you in the army"

Me - "Er.. No"

FH - "Are you sure"

Me- "Hmm.. pretty much yes"

FH - "But you look like you were in the army. I like army guys"

I'm wondering if she still thinks that i'm in the army. Will report back later.

No comments: